February 26, 2018
Things I want to do in 2018
This year’s post comes a little bit later since I decided to wait a month and filter
all some of the stupid stuff I came up with.
In no particular order. I guess I’ll assign some priorities when I’m done with thinking up things.
I don’t think I ever managed to assign priorities to this list.
Go to Japan- already booked my tickets so there’s no retreat
- Read 52 books
- Yoshiki Tanaka - Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Mobilization
- Takeshi Matsuyama - Amaryllis in the Ice Country
- Watch 52 things from my backlog.
- Read 6 visual novels (at least one has to be in Japanese)
- The Shadows of Pygmalion
- Chuusotsu! 1st graduation
- Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
Finish reading Bartender
- Finish (at least) the following games:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II
Start my own business- postponed to after my masters degree since doesn’t make financial sense before
- Try my hand at writing reviews
I’ll probably add more since I’m going at a pretty good pace and for once I might acutally do everything this year.Tags: ramblings